Company: Fabick CAT
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 2 years' experience in a retail or similar
- Prior sales experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and other business software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Ability to work outside normal business hours
- Must be result oriented with ability to influence others
- Demonstrated strengths in analysis, problem solving and
- High level of persuasion and negotiation skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Strong personal leadership/accountability
- Must be able to commute to multiple locations and/or agree to
relocate for promotion to
- Rental Specialist position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally
required to finger, feel or handle; climb or balance; and stop,
kneed crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/r
move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Fabick CAT, Waukesha , Sales Trainee, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!