Material Handler - Schedule C
Company: Dedicated Computing
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Ability to ensure inventory accuracy is sustained throughout
their daily activities. Pull and prep each job accurately to
support production output. The team member will demonstrate a
contribution to the growth of a team environment and will be
expected to meet all responsibilities listed below in a quality and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with Warehouse Manager to coordinate part order releases
and part order processes.
- Independent demand parts orders, including inventory allocation
maintenance, paperwork printing, parts pulling and parts
- Service parts independent demand orders, including paperwork
printing, parts pulling and parts packaging.
- Work with Warehouse Manager to facilitate order pulls for
production including identifying parts, accurately pull parts,
label parts per procedure and deliver parts to production or other
- Process sales order changes.
- Perform inventory control including part number identification,
transactions and organization (unplanned issues and receipts as
needed, transferring of product as needed and cycle count and
recount for accuracy).
- Participate in the annual physical inventory count team as
- Demonstrate ability to work on assignments that are complex in
nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in
resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to handle parts with or without material
handling equipment requiring safety and delicate handling
- Order packaging from vendors.
- Forklift Operation. Will provide training if necessary.
- Willingness to be flexible to move to different parts of the
material environment or organization to assist areas in need of
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of co-workers, assist
in training of other members and promote a strong team effort to
ensure timely and efficient completion of customer
- Proactively identify methods and procedures for improving
productivity, be a team player, and be able to provide guidance and
training to other associates.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work up to 10-hour shifts, including Saturdays and
Sundays as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The
associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with the assistance
of others. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an associate encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job.? This includes a highly
regulated, climate-controlled, low to moderate noise
Keywords: Dedicated Computing, Waukesha , Material Handler - Schedule C, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!