Basketball Tournament Worker (Part-Time)
Company: Prep Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Prep Network is America's #1 Event Operator for Football,
Basketball, and Volleyball Tournaments and Showcases. Hosting over
100 events per year, we specialize in premium experience for teams
and players at all levels of competition.
Each court at our basketball tournaments has two scorekeepers.
They are responsible for the management of the electronic overhead
scoreboard and maintaining the score sheet which tracks individual
and team scoring and fouls.
This tournament begins the evening of Friday, April 9th, and
concludes the afternoon of Sunday, April 11th. Games will take
place at the Center Court Basketball (815 Northview Rd., Waukesha,
Wisconsin). You are expected to be at Center Court Basketballfrom
6:30 pm - 10:30 pm Friday, 7:30 am - 10:30 pm Saturday, and 7:30 am
- 4:30 pm Sunday.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the first game
- Maintain score and foul count on an electronic scoreboard
- Start and stop the game clock on all dead ball situations
- Maintain a professional demeanor throughout each game
Qualifications and Skills
- Punctuality is a must
- Prior experience running a scoreboard for a basketball game is
- Experience playing or coaching basketball is preferred
- Experience maintaining statistics for basketball is
Benefits and Perks
- Paid $12per game, with compensation received at the end of the
- A Meal stipendis provided in your final payment
- The level of basketball is very competitive and games take
place in a fun environment
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Prep Network, Waukesha , Basketball Tournament Worker (Part-Time), Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!