Telesales Wireless Consultant
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Telesales Wireless Consultant - CUS001495
The Telesales Wireless Consultant is directly responsible for
gaining, retaining, and serving new and existing customers by
providing superior customer satisfaction to customers through
consistent and professional call handling, following policies and
procedures. While applying the principles of the Dynamic
Organization, you will articulate UScellular's wireless services
and products to potential and existing customers by utilizing the
company's established sales process and closing sales by providing
a total package solution tailored to the customers' needs. The
qualified candidate must be able to work in a team environment.
While applying the principles of the Dynamic Organization, the
Telesales Wireless Consultant is directly responsible for gaining,
retaining, and serving new and existing customers by providing
superior customer satisfaction to customers through consistent and
professional call handling, following policies and
- Demonstrate strong selling, negotiation and closing skills in
selling additional wireless services and products to existing
customers based on the identified value add for each customer.
- Achieve or surpass individual sales targets for new customer
acquisitions, accessory sales, and vertical features on a monthly
basis while striving for the highest level of customer
- Identify customer needs and sales opportunities, overcome
objections and educate the customer .
- Assist in achieving and maintaining team/department sales,
quality, and operational metric goals
- Supports a growing number of wireless/data products, and
continuously demonstrates proficiency in product knowledge and call
- Process customer requests and resolve customer issues while
creating a connection and lasting impression.
- Own and maintain a book of accounts to follow up on additional
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, with
the possibility of outbound calling if/when necessary.
- Troubleshoots first level wireless technical issues.
- Assists in other tasks or projects as assigned including
providing back-up support to other departments.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Wireless or other technology product experience preferred.
- 1 year retail sales and/or over-the-phone sales experience
- Telemarketing, outbound dialing experience preferred.
- Requires strong consultative sales, negotiating, listening and
- Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal and
organization skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Working knowledge of PC Windows applications (Excel and Word)
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced
- Must be able to work varying shifts.
Job : Customer Service
Location(s) : Wisconsin-WAUKESHA_WI Oklahoma-TULSA_OK
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Waukesha , Telesales Wireless Consultant, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!