Customer Service Representative
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Customer Service Representative - CUS001500
Life is about choices and seizing the opportunity to demonstrate
talent, ambition and ideas. At U.S. Cellular, you'll find a broad
array of resources to enable and advance your career with access to
benefits that give you the comfort you need to plan with confidence
for your future from day one. As an associate within a highly
supportive team that is defined by a diverse and inclusive culture,
mutual respect and innovation, you'll be empowered to make a
positive difference that leads to your success. Success that only
you can define. Embrace possibility at U.S. Cellular.
The only thing missing from our team of hardworking Customer
Service Specialists, is you!
Joining U.S. Cellular means you'll be part of a team that truly
understands what our customers mean to us, offering solutions to
customers that improve every aspect of their life. This is a
priority at U.S. Cellular and consultative conversation with our
customers is important to our success.
What experience is needed?
- High school graduate or GED
- Experience working with customers to exceed their
- Demonstrates flexibility in adapting to the needs of individual
callers (i.e. dissatisfied, first time users, etc.)
- Demonstrates the ability to work with multiple computer
applications at the same time, while maintaining strong engagement
and connection with the customer.
- And of course, being a phenomenal teammate with excellent
- Two years' experience working for customers
Our most successful associates have developed the skills needed to
assist our customers through:
- An appreciation for each customer's reason for calling
- A drive and focus on continuous improvement for self and for
- A curiosity for new technologies and a desire to learn new
- Proactively identifying customer needs by reviewing customer
accounts and inquires to develop product/service solutions to
retain and grow our relationship with our customers.
We offer great benefits that start from Day One including:
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Shift selection based on performance
- Discounts on service
- Healthcare, vision, dental, 401k and much more
By choosing to embrace possibility with U.S. Cellular, you'll
receive paid training and resources to set you up for success in an
environment where we are always striving to improve on all we do.
You'll also receive personal as well as professional development
and be a part of an award-winning customer support organization,
where you can take pride in your work and the contributions you
make each and every day!
Job : Customer Service
Location(s) : Wisconsin-WAUKESHA_WI Oklahoma-TULSA_OK
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Waukesha , Customer Service Representative, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!