Public Sector Account Manager
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Public Sector Account Manager - SAL022121
Consider yourself a sales pro? Ready for that next level challenge?
Want to take on the Everest of the sales profession and be part of
an inclusive and spirited team that is all in to win? Did you say
yes? Then this is the role for you!
Our Account Managers-Public Sector and Government are the face of
UScellular to public sector and government clients, taking on the
incredibly rewarding challenge of serving as client solutions
experts for agencies looking to provide constituencies with
exceptional wireless experiences. Account Managers develop new
client prospects and interact with an existing portfolio of clients
to develop connected solutions that maximize UScellular's
exceptional 5G network along with the latest and greatest products
and services. Being able to curate relationships with clients that
go beyond closing the sale and extends into a true and lasting
partnership is paramount to success and creates a unique
opportunity to positively impact the communities UScellular serves.
Account Managers have the opportunity to realize their sales
potential to the fullest and reap the rewards of their work through
a competitive base pay and commission package along with fantastic
benefits including medical, dental, 401k, and much more!
So, you might be wondering what success looks like and it's a fair
question. At UScellular, overachievers are welcomed and rewarded
for their efforts. Successful Account Managers consistently meet
and exceed sales expectations, maintaining a high level of job
performance that is measured through a variety of metrics focused
on growing UScellular's portfolio of public sector and government
Sound good so far? Ready to make the climb? Here are the
The Account Manager serves as a business expert for all things
government sales, developing new prospects and interacting with an
existing portfolio of clients to increase sales of UScellular's
products, services and solutions to government agencies.
Responsible for provoking, uncovering, cultivating and closing
sales of sophisticated solutions designed for clients.
- Proactively build and manage a sales funnel of opportunities
that enables consistent sales growth and quota achievement.
- Generate new business development with existing agencies and
prospect for new opportunities with government agencies.
- Develop client growth and retention plans, securing new
business and building additional revenue streams through a customer
focused approach to account review & management.
- Participate in strategic networking, relationship building, and
influencing to identify and grow client base as well as local brand
- Identify, qualify, and pursue strategic business opportunities
with government agencies through customer relationships, effective
proposal development, bid strategies, and product & solution
- Deliver competitive knowledge and solution industry expertise
to close government sales opportunities.
- Identify and act on competitive solicitations and RFPs, RFQs,
- Identify and qualify opportunities to add value within the
government space and strategically engage internal and external
support partners to position solutions, close sales, and deliver an
excellent customer experience.
- Handle the contract lifecycle, resolve contract questions and
concerns, and manage basic and sophisticated capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 2 or more years' experience of successful B2B sales
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding quotas
- Metrics-driven sales "hunter" with a professional demeanor,
outstanding integrity, and high sense of urgency
- Experience in sales account management practices
- Proven experience of integrated solutions sales
- Ability to operate independently to build a successful sales
pipeline/channel, but also collaborate with and engage colleagues
and vendors when appropriate
- Experience with customer business case development based on
TCO/Return on Investment techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and balance contending
demands and priorities
- Valid Driver's License and ability to travel 50-70%
- 3 to 5 years' experience in B2B sales
- Experience in Government (Local and State) account
- Experience concentrated in wireless sales
- Experience in wireless, software, IT or related
Job : Sales Business Solutions
Location(s) : Wisconsin-WAUKESHA_WI
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Waukesha , Public Sector Account Manager, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!