Area Manager of Hospice Outreach
Company: AseraCare Hospice, an Amedisys company
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Caregiving is our Calling
At Amedisys whether we're caring for patients directly or
supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every
team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional,
clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and
families every day.
Home health and hospice is an ever-evolving environment where you
reap the rewards of your commitment on a team that inspires you to
go big and deliver beyond expectations.
If you're looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you
can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every
day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
Territory: Joliet IL, Green Bay WI, Milwaukee WI & Brookfield
What You Will Do
As the Area Manager of Hospice Outreach you will implement and
carry out the sales initiatives set forth by the company,
throughout his/her established territory, and to support the
day-to-day business development operations of the hospice liaisons.
You will lead and assist the hospice liaison in establishing and
developing new business contacts; maintaining current
relationships; developing and implementing a sales and marketing
plan and achieving their established growth quotas. You will be
assigned individual accounts with quotas and a territory/market
while leading others.
- Participate in setting territory goals for admissions and
- Supervise, mentor and support the outreach team and sales
- Collaborate with hospice operations team to positively impact
the assigned market and region.
- Partner with all members of the medical community to promote
home care and hospice services.
- Frequent travel to meet the day to day business needs of the
hospice organization and multi-site operations throughout the
assigned region(s) and territories.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Three (3) years sales experience in the health care
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license,
and required liability insurance and frequent and extensive
- Bachelor's Degree in business and/or management.
- More than one (1) year supervisory experience within healthcare
- Previous hospice experience.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees
and applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital
status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military
status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier
status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we
have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide
and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for
eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental,
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and
Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees
Keywords: AseraCare Hospice, an Amedisys company, Waukesha , Area Manager of Hospice Outreach, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!