Safety-Kleen in Waukesha, WI is looking for a Route
Sales and Service Manager to join their safety conscious
team! Our most successful Route Service Managers have experience
working in a fast-paced environment in order to bring a high
quality of service to customers. Ideal candidates understand what
it takes to motivate and direct a staff. They understand that
proper motivation involves training, development and setting goals.
These individuals know that the key to success is making the
customer top priority. They have the ability to do this while still
having a strong operational adherence to all DOT, EPA, State and
Local Regulations and Safety-Kleen Policies and Procedures. We
invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary
company paid training program, to ensure your success with
Safety-Kleen! This position is known internally as Customer Service
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Train, develop and manage Sales and Service
- Manage flow of service requests to ensure customers are
serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct End-of-day Check-In / Morning Check-Out process with
Service Representatives to ensure daily expectations are met and
employees are prepared for the day.
- Provide field coaching and sales training to Sales
- Collect and distribute leads and cross-selling opportunities
between sales and service representatives.
- Work to prevent and resolve customer service issues and
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Ability to travel between Waukesha and Madison facilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience OR non-commissioned officers
OR commissioned officers (no additional leadership experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience OR current Safety-Kleen
- Must have the ability to obtain and retain a Class B commercial
driver’s license with Hazmat endorsements
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a
Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company,
has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of
tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North
American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in
annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization
and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management,
parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200
million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest
re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more
than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION.
CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.