Assembler - 1st shift
Company: The QTI Group
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Summary:The QTI Group is recruiting for motivated Computer
Hardware Technician for an embedded systems Manufacturing Company
in Waukesha, WI. This is a temporary position with possibility to
go temp to hire on first shift. Hours are 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday
through Friday. Pay starts at $18/hr to $18.50/hr based on
- Perform the manufacturing of embedded systems in accordance
with company procedures and build instructions.
- Adherence to established manufacturing and material control
policies and procedures in compliance with ISO quality
- Assist in modifying detailed work instructions for
manufacturing, assembly and testing of embedded systems.
- Utilize cellular and lean manufacturing techniques throughout
production and depot repair.
- Assist in the diagnosis and repair of embedded systems that
have failed in manufacturing or in the field.Qualifications:
- Background in IT, electronics, hardware assembly, etc
- Two years of experience in manufacturing or customer service
for a computer hardware manufacturer or related fields
- Ability to life or move up to 50 lbs on a regular
Keywords: The QTI Group, Waukesha , Assembler - 1st shift, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!