Front Desk Coordinator - Waukesha, WI
Company: The Joint Chiropractic
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking for a company you can grow your
career with and advance in?Are you goal oriented, self-motivated &
proactive by nature?Do you have a passion for health and wellness
and love sales?If you have the drive, desire and initiative to work
with a world-class organization, we want to talk to you. At The
Joint Chiropractic we provide world class service to every one of
our patients, and we would like for you to join our caring team.
Let us turn that passion for health and wellness and love of
helping people, into a rewarding career. We have continued to
advance the quality and availability of Chiropractic care in the
Wellness industry.What we are looking for in YOU and YOUR
- Driven to climb the company ladder!
- Possess a winning attitude!
- ‘Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Complete transactions using point of sale software and ensure
all patient accounts are current and accurate
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have at least one year of previous Sales Experience.
- Participate in marketing/sales opportunities to help attract
new patients into our clinics
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Educate Patients on wellness offerings and services
- Share personal Chiropractic experience and stories
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to
communicate effectively with members and patients.
- Manage the flow of patients through the clinic in an organized
- Providing excellent services to members and patients.
- The Wellness Coordinators primary responsibility is to gain
memberships in order to meet sales goals.
- Greeting members and patients upon arrival. Checking members
and patients in to see the Chiropractor.
- Answering phone calls.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Staying updated on membership options, packages and
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and
maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of
- Confident in presenting and selling memberships and visit
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following
manager's policies, procedures and direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using
it as a learning tool.
- Office management or marketing experience a plus! (This
position is NOT management and does not supervisor other
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Upholding The Joint Chiropractic's core values of TRUST,
INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, RESPECT and ACCOUNTABILITYPowered by
Keywords: The Joint Chiropractic, Waukesha , Front Desk Coordinator - Waukesha, WI, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!