Company: Patterson Companies
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Patterson isn't just a place to work, it's a partner that cares
about your success. One of the distinguishing marks of our company
is the talented people who embrace the people-first, always
advancing, and results-driven culture. Professional growth abounds
in this motivating environment. We value the diverse talents and
experiences our employees bring to Patterson and believe that they
build a stronger and successful organization. Job Summary
- Responsible for answering incoming technical and clinical
application calls and emails regarding anesthesia and monitoring
equipment from internal and external sources.
- Provide vital technical and clinical support to internal staff
for new product development. Essential Functions Technical Support
- Answers incoming calls and emails; resolves customer issues and
logs conversation into the customer database.
- Works directly with manufacturers and customers to facilitate
service repairs, preventative maintenance recommendations and
- Works directly with sales agents to support sales
recommendations, provide competitive analysis of product and aids
in client education of product usage.
- Assists Service Technicians as needed with parts identification
- Provides Monitor or Anesthesia Machine In-service and/or demo
training to customers as needed.
- Assists with installation questions or difficulties that may
need to be resolved.
- Assists with requested training or CE events as needed.
- Provides support tools and training to new Service Technicians
as needed on monitoring and anesthesia.
- Attends Regional or National Sales meetings as requested.
- Issues Work Order (RMA) number for customer repairs at
Patterson Veterinary NRC.
- Invoices Work Orders when repair has been completed at
Patterson Veterinary NRC.
- Order entry as needed for internal and external sources.
- Issues credits as needed which includes adjusting inventory and
the quarantine of vaporizers until credit is processed.
- Runs Outstanding Customer Returns report from vaporizer
database and call customer/track vaporizer returns to ensure they
are received in a timely manner.
- Order entry, forecasting, record keeping and daily ship log for
Banfield Hospitals. New Product Development
- Researches and reviews new product or competitive product
information and updates matrices as needed. Working Conditions
- Lifting or carrying, light physical activity, up to 25 pounds
- Operating a computer for up to 8 hours/per day.
- Position involves frequent communication with (customers,
inside staff, etc.) and requires ability to understand and
effectively exchange accurate information. Travel and On-Call
- This position requires minimal travel (10%) in a national
- For this position being on-call is not required. Qualifications
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required.
- Certified Veterinary Technician or Equivalent License or
Registration (LVT or RVT) required.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- Courteous and professional phone manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong user knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Prior experience in the area of anesthesia and monitoring.
- Occasional travel as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and focused on being dependable,
reliable and punctual. Preferred Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Applied Science or Bachelor Degree.
- Prior customer service or technical support experience. We
provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards
for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program. EEO Statement As a people-first
company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates
diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees' unique
experiences and differences is what strengthens us and drives our
success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. We are
Patterson. We welcome you.
Keywords: Patterson Companies, Waukesha , Support Specialist, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!