Company: Russ Darrow Mitsubishi of Waukesha
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionFor over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group's
purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and
dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The
Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want
you to be a part of it!
Why Us:We believe in investing in our employees from the very
beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be
through continuous training, advancement opportunities and
top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture
that values family, diversity and teamwork.It's simple really – we
share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers –
after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great
employees.Why You:You're not just looking for a paycheck, you're
looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team
that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to
show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a
leadership team that is truly invested in you and your
career.SummaryThe Lot Attendant moves and cleans vehicles, keeps
the vehicles in sound working condition, and helps general manager
as requested. To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and
performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles,
replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
as directed by the general manager and in accordance with
dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to grow within the automotive industry Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development
Keywords: Russ Darrow Mitsubishi of Waukesha, Waukesha , Lot Attendant, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!