Posted on: September 21, 2022
- Program PLC's using Allen Bradley.
- Design entire electrical systems for all product lines.
- Design the power distribution, motor starters, safety devices,
sensors, and controls.
- Program controls and HMI's for standard and custom
- Prepare electrical schematics and electrical sub panel layouts
- Build bill of materials (BOM) structures for standard product
- Work directly with customers to ensure the products meet their
- Provide technical support to the sales, purchasing, and service
departments.Skills:Plc programming, Allen-Bradley, Electrical,
Electrical Engineering, Programmable Logic Controller, Electrical
System, AutoCAD, Hmi
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Waukesha , Controls Engineer, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!