Assembler I & II - Advert
Posted on: March 7, 2023
URGENT HIRING! - Assembler - $18/hr
- 2nd shift 3pm-11pm 3rd shift 11pm-7am
- Paid training
- Full time hoursWhat will you be doing?
- Responsible for production of all types of Voltage Regulators
in a continuous flow environment to meet the agreed upon customer
- Operators must be willing to perform various duties and assist
all other team members as needed to meet production through the
continuous flow line.
- Conduct ratio testing on the unit and troubleshoot any
potential problems found in order to complete ratio test.
- Move units by use of overhead cranes and power industrial
vehicles. Repair units and components that have failed test, are
defective, or require other needed changes. Participate in
teardown, repair and modification of customer supplied equipment as
directed by engineering or quality departments.
- Build the product per work instructions and quality standards
that are required in the assembly with use of calibrated tooling
(pneumatic tools, power tools, hand tools, etc.). What do you
- Assembly exp is preferred
- HS grad Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021 Are you
Interested? Call Girlie 414-323-8460 ext. 8856 Stop your job search
and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every
successful hire. ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of
providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are
committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment
by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At
ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and
will work with you to meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Waukesha , Assembler I & II - Advert, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...