1st Shift - Accounts Receivable
Company: Site Staffing
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Shift: 1st, (8AM-5PM)
Pay: $22 p/hr
- Makes telephone calls or mails correspondence to customers as
necessary to collect outstanding balances and update accounts.
- Assists in daily generation of invoices and generates manual
invoices as needed.
- Matches the packing slip to a parts order in Enterprise
Resource planning system, verifies the information is correct,
adding freight and
- any other missing information and then batch processing several
invoices at once; match the paper copy of the packing slip with a
copy of the invoice for filing and preparing and mailing the
original invoice copy to the customer; may also transmit invoices
electronically either through email or dedicated payment sites
created by customers.
- Enters project orders and creates installment (or down payment)
invoices based on set milestones; handling unique project
specifications and processing
- Enter finalized cash receipts and update accounts receivable
ledger by customer.
- Obtain and mail invoice copies and related backup for
customers, as requested.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follow up.
- Process daily credit card deposits.
- Research and process customer claims of invoice payment.
- Research and process unapplied credit memos, cash deposits,
returns, and bad checks.
- File customer invoices and related backup, deposits, and
- Assist with related special projects, as assigned.
Keywords: Site Staffing, Waukesha , 1st Shift - Accounts Receivable, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...