Company: Oak Hill Terrace
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Perks and Benefits*:
- Earn up to 1% wage increase every Quarter
- Work for us and earn $1000 for each person you refer and is
- Access to earned wages prior to payday
- Generous PTO Plan
- Career Development
- An employee engaged Scheduling system
- Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs,New employee
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan Oh, and did we mention an amazing Team
*Some benefits may vary depending on position and employment
Filling in as needed; available for day and evening shifts.
Responsible for providing assistance to the Administrator, Office
Manager, Director of Nursing and Activity Director, as well as
answering phones and assisting residents, family members and
potential clients as needed.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A desire and willingness to learn new systems
- Prior work in reception or customer service preferred
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written
directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job and
communicate effectively through written information
- Must possess strong organizational skills, and be detail
oriented, but flexible in order to accommodate the fluctuating
needs of the facility
- Knowledgeable on the computer and able to operate Microsoft
- Ability to represent the facility in a positive and
- Must be able to work effectively in an individual or team
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential
Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation Essential
- Answering the phones and referring to the appropriate
department or person
- Greet residents, families, guests, and staff in a courteous and
- Communicate effectively between departments for special events,
vendors, guest meals, visitors, outside providers, and
- General office duties including typing, filing, distribution of
mail and other duties as assigned
- Guide tours, fill out inquiry forms and introduce prospective
residents to the appropriate manager on duty, if needed
- Follow Marketing guidelines for phone inquiries and guided
- Accept rental payments and issue receipt if requested Who are
As a Sinceri Senior Living community and certified Great Place to
Work -, we are an established and dedicated senior living care
provider,where every team member takes great pride and
responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments - for our residents.
We strive to make each residentinteraction positive, meaningful,
and unique to them. Through an in-depth understanding of our
resident's life stories, we are able to Honortheir Experience of
Aging and create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career,providing
holistic care for our residents and their families, and would like
to see what our community has to offer, apply online and join our
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work - for our 4th
Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this
is not just a job."
- 95% of our associates shared "People celebrate around
- 94% of our associates shared "I'm proud to tell others I work
- 91% of our associates shared "People care about each other
Questions about the application process? Come visit us and our
staff will be happy to assist you!
Keywords: Oak Hill Terrace, Waukesha , Receptionist, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...