1st Shift - Machinist
Company: Site Staffing
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Shift; 1st, M-F 6am - 2:30pm
Pay: $17.88 - $22.35
- Set up and operate CNC boring bars, CNC boring mills, large CNC
milling and turning machines, CNC grinders, special purpose CNC
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals,
specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and
tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup
- Using a variety of precision measuring equipment, measures,
marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or
workpiece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Dry run, debug and edit CNC programs at machine under
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools,
attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills,
lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such
as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters
commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control
media, under supervision
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or
out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control
media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to
- Grinds and adapts tooling and attachments for special work
- Works with large and expensive parts or smaller parts of a
complicated nature having critical and exacting requirements as to
tolerance and finish.
#Talroo Associated topics: automated machinery, automatic, cnc
fabricating, cnc machine, computer aided manufacturing, computer
aided manufacturing, computerized numerical control, fabrication,
machine operator, programming
Keywords: Site Staffing, Waukesha , 1st Shift - Machinist, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...