Posted on: May 17, 2023
Do you want to work in a clean, air-conditioned environment? Do
you want to be part of a team where we work collaboratively to
achieve our goals? A company that invests in its equipment and its
team members? - At Hydro-Thermal Corporation success is attributed
to people who are committed to technical competence, are responsive
to customers' needs, are friendly, are willing to work hard, have
complete integrity, and are active in our industry and in the local
communities. - We are looking for a Product Assembler/Tester (A/T)!
- - - - - - - - - - - - Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The A/T must be able to read and interpret engineering
specifications and drawings used in the assembly and test process.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
- The A/T must be skilled in the use and operation of all
assembly tools used in the assembly process. - This includes torque
and tension control while performing the assembly process. - In
addition, the A/T must possess the working knowledge of the use of
precision measuring instruments.
- The A/T must verify that all component parts are specific to
the assembly unit and all special instructions are adhered to. - In
the event that the material picklist is incorrect, the Production
Coordinator must be notified of the modification and told whether
or not the change is to be temporary or permanent.
- The A/T must also perform all inspection necessary to ensure a
quality assembly. - - This includes inspection of: body cracks or
voids; positioner calibration correctness; label and stamped
identification marks and installation instruction sheets. The
"Final Inspection Sheet" instructions must be followed and the
sheet properly filled out, signed and dated.
- The A/T must also possess additional skills to be used outside
of the assembly process in such areas as drill, mill and manual
- The assembly devices being operated must be properly maintained
by either the assembler or an authorized repair person.
- All tooling used in machine or assembly operation must be
maintained during the machining or assembly process and then stored
in its proper place in a "ready-to-use" condition. - Preferred
- The Assembler/Tester (A/T) must possess the ability to follow
detailed assembly and test instructions. - - -
- Manual dexterity and the ability to carry out complex assembly
and test tasks quickly and methodically are also very important.
The issue of product knowledge is very important in that assembly
skill is required across a wide variety of Hydro-Thermal
- The Assembler/Tester must also exhibit the ability to
troubleshoot and repair product within the manufacturing facility.
In addition, the A/T must have the interpersonal skills to work
with supporting functions such as engineering personnel and outside
suppliers when necessary. - Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Must be able to read prints
- Experience 3 years in mechanical components/assemblies or
relevant experience and/or education
- Working knowledge of electrical systems, actuators,
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Machining experience, background is a plus
- Crane and forklift experience. - Work Environment:
- Lifting minimum 40 pounds
- Exposure to cutting oils, lubricants, sharp objects - Benefits:
In addition to your base compensation, you are provided with a wide
range of benefit programs which are designed to enhance the quality
of your life, to provide protection and help when some of life's
problems may occur.
- Continuing Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Personal Time Off and paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company provided Life/AD&D - Hydro-Thermal is always on the
lookout for exceptional people. We value innovative, growth-centric
minded folks who have integrity and never stop being a customer
advocate. - - EEO Statement - Hydro-Thermal Corporation provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status
as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws. -
Keywords: Hydro-Thermal, Waukesha , Assembler, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...