GEHC - Sourcing Specialist I
Company: Axelon Services Corporation
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Sourcing Specialist I
12 Months Contract Position
1st Shift; Monday to Friday 40hrs
THIS IS A MUST HAVE
Good Communication Skills
Become a SME with Fieldglass - Self Starter, with little direction
Become a SME with QMS (Quality Management Process),
Communicate with SQE's (Supplier Quality Engineers Support Sourcing Leaders on RFP/RFI'sData Analysis:
Must have good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
Assist with Contract Renewals and Standard SOW's
The Sourcing Operations Specialist will work with regional sourcing leaders for the assigned commodity(s) (Labour Services, Professional Services & Programs) and Strategic Business Units, will be responsible to support the indirect/service sourcing process and operations per assigned scope of work. Focused on execution of standard enabling activities/provision of advice subject to policy and work routines within an enabling discipline. There may be some latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing situations.
Key responsibilities include:
" Support sourcing activities by understanding stakeholders needs and communicating sourcing policy.
" Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
" Driving improvement in sourcing processes through digitization and simplification.
" Partner with indirect sourcing leader in driving continuous supplier performance improvement with strong data support.
" Facilitate internal communication with users and stakeholders to collect needs and inquiry, engage supplier evaluation and scorecard assessment.
" Execute sourcing category strategy and compliant with integrity guidance.
" Acts as a first point of contact resource for stakeholders with less procurement experience to guide on sourcing processes (SSP, Supplier Adds, Fieldglass, NDA process), directing to the right supplier/buying channel/sourcing leader.
" May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements.
" Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field.
" Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
" May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework.
" Resolves issues in situations that require good knowledge and judgment within established procedures.
" Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined policy/parameters.
" Run low value, low risk competitive bidding processes (including comparing pricing/proposals, negotiating with suppliers, drafting and finalizing statements of work) per buying channels in place for assigned category.
" Assist with resolving supplier specific accounts payable issues.
" Assist with supplier and spend analysis & categorization & gatekeeping.
" Assist with supplier QMS qualifications.
" Assist with cash harmonization projects including supplier terms updates.
" Assist with supplier rationalization initiatives.
" Assist with contract renewal coordination.
" Assist stakeholders with system issues.
" Supporting the creation and amendment of supplier and item records.
" Assist with savings analysis and saving project entry into productivity tool.
" Other operational related tasks as needed by team.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the client Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
3. Knowledge and understanding of client Purchasing Controls Procedure and associated Work Instructions and operates within them to ensure that all purchased product and services conform to specified requirements.
4. Develop and maintaining of fully qualified and compliant supply base.
1. Bachelor s Degree or equivalent.
2. Minimum of 3 years working experience ideally with sourcing services.
3. Excellent communication, organization & influencing skills.
4. Solid capability on data analytic, digitalization and tool utilization.
5. Quick learning capability to strong passion to resolve problems.
6. Proven ability to execute and deliver on commitments.
7. Good command in MS office like Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
8. Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
1. Highly motivated team player with strong orientation to win.
2. Strong learning capability.
3. High spirit of integrity and compliance.
4. Proactive work attitude to manage complexity.
5. Resilience towards pressure and change.
6. Special language requirement (English) per assigned region.
Sourcing Specialist I
Keywords: Axelon Services Corporation, Waukesha , GEHC - Sourcing Specialist I, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
here to apply!