Indirect Sourcing Specialist
Company: Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Immediate need for a talented -Contract Specialist / Pricing
Specialist / Indirect Sourcing Operation Specialist. This is a 12+
Months -contract opportunity with long-term potential and -is
located in -Waukesha, WI(Onsite). -Please review the job
description below and contact me ASAP if -you are interested. -
Job ID: 23-19857
Pay Range: - $27/hour. - Employee benefits include, but are not
limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k)
plan, and paid sick leave (depending on work location).
- Good Communication Skills Become a SME with Fieldglass - Self
Starter, with little directionBecome a SME with QMS (Quality
Management Process), Communicate with SQE's (Supplier Quality
Engineers Support Sourcing Leaders on RFP/RFI'sData
- Must have good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint Assist with
Contract Renewals and Standard SOW's.
- The Sourcing Operations Specialist will work with regional
sourcing leaders for the assigned commodity(s) (Labour Services,
Professional Services & Programs) and Strategic Business Units,
will be responsible to support the indirect/service sourcing
process and operations per assigned scope of work.
- Focused on execution of standard enabling activities/provision
of advice subject to policy and work routines within an enabling
- There may be some latitude to rearrange the sequence to
complete task/duties based on changing situations.
- Support sourcing activities by understanding stakeholders'
needs and communicating sourcing policy.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this
understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how
work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the
- Driving improvement in sourcing processes through digitization
- Partner with indirect sourcing leader in driving continuous
supplier performance improvement with strong data support
- Facilitate internal communication with users and stakeholders
to collect needs and inquiry, engage supplier evaluation and
- Execute sourcing category strategy and compliant with integrity
- Acts as a first point of contact resource for stakeholders with
less procurement experience to guide on sourcing processes (SSP,
Supplier Adds, Fieldglass, NDA process), directing to the right
supplier/buying channel/sourcing leader.
- May lead small projects with low risks and resource
requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team
members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys
performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined
framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good
knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more
senior team members for issues outside of defined
- Run low value, low risk competitive bidding processes
(including comparing pricing/proposals, negotiating with suppliers,
drafting and finalizing statements of work) per buying channels in
place for assigned category.
- Assist with resolving supplier specific accounts payable
- Assist with supplier and spend analysis & categorization &
- Assist with supplier QMS qualifications.
- Assist with cash harmonization projects including supplier
- Assist with supplier rationalization initiatives
- Assist with contract renewal coordination
- Assist stakeholders with system issues
- Supporting the creation and amendment of supplier and item
- Assist with savings analysis and saving project entry into
- Other operational related tasks as needed by team.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience: -
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality
Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and
applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take
immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of GEHC Purchasing Controls
Procedure and associated Work Instructions and operates within them
to ensure that all purchased product and services conform to
- Develop and maintaining of fully qualified and compliant supply
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years working experience ideally with sourcing
- Excellent communication, organization & influencing
- Solid capability on data analytic, digitalization and tool
- Quick learning capability to strong passion to resolve
- Proven ability to execute and deliver on commitments
- Good command in MS office like Excel, PowerPoint and
- Strong oral and written communication skills in
- Highly motivated team player with strong orientation to
- Strong learning capability
- High spirit of integrity and compliance
- Proactive work attitude to manage complexity
- Resilience towards pressure and change
- Special language requirement (English) per assigned region
Our client is a leading -Renewable Energy -organization and we are
currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract
positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply
online for immediate -consideration. -
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
-colour, -religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Pyramid Consulting, Inc, Waukesha , Indirect Sourcing Specialist, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...