Finishing Inspector 1st shift
Location: Big Bend
Posted on: September 17, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
Descriptions & Qualifications - External
Quad is -searching for -warehouse -production workers for first
shift. These manufacturing positions include the opportunity to
learn the Folding Carton Packaging process from the ground up and
advance in a challenging environment. Positions will include
on-the-job and/or technical classroom training.
This is your opportunity to enhance your skills working with the
industry's most advanced Folding carton Packaging equipment. Plus,
with a tradition of innovation, history of strength, and supportive
culture behind you, your career will be primed for advancement.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old years.
- Ability to work overtime is required. Shift schedules may vary
depending on work load.
- Successful candidates must be able to perform the following:
lift 50 pounds continuously, stand long hours, use hands and wrists
continuously in controlled movement.
- Receive and follow instructions
- Use vision in order to identify defects with or without
- Good verbal and written comprehension
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision is
- The ability to perform basic math calculations is
- Must be on time and adhere to our attendance policy.
- At least one year of manufacturing in the last three years in
- Folding and Gluing Experience strongly preferred
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad, Waukesha , Finishing Inspector 1st shift, Other , Big Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!