Digital Press Operator-Finishing Nights
Posted on: September 18, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
Descriptions & Qualifications - External Quad is currently seeking
Digital Press Operators to work at our Sussex, WI plant. Operator
is responsible for producing quality printed sheets, boards, or
rolls. The job duties for this position include, but are not
- Operate and troubleshoot multiple digital presses.
- Accurately interpret, document, and communicate diagnostic
feedback from equipment and act upon information to resolve
production, maintenance and repair issues.
- Perform color matching of supplied material.
- Read and understand job tickets. Complete necessary job
- Command of technical vocabulary and the ability to communicate
effectively with electronic prepress, press operators, customer
service, vendors, equipment technicians and customers is
- Clean and maintain work area. Qualifications:
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be able to differentiate between colors and
will be required to complete a color test.
- All equipment operations are controlled via computer interface.
Position requires the ability to navigate through multiple computer
screens quickly and efficiently.
- Computer software application experience in a prepress
environment and experience in digital color control, color
manipulation, and experience operating HP and Kodak Nexpress a
- Successful candidate must possess solid organizational and
problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced
environment with little or no supervision.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and quality and safety
- Ability to apply written instructions to job set-up.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending, walking,
standing, stooping, pulling and pushing with or without reasonable
- Must be available for overtime during the week, and on weekends
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more. Quad is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to
creating a place of belonging - a space where employees do not need
to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad
does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race,
religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of
applicants and employees based on any of these protected
categories. Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: Quad, Waukesha , Digital Press Operator-Finishing Nights, Other , Delafield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!