Digital Press Operator-Sheet Press Nights
Posted on: September 20, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
Descriptions & Qualifications - External
Quad -is currently seeking Digital Press Operators to work at our
Sussex, WI plant. -Operator is responsible for producing quality
printed sheets, boards, or rolls. -
The job duties for this position include, but are not limited
- Operate and troubleshoot multiple digital presses.
- Accurately interpret, document, and communicate diagnostic
feedback from equipment and act upon information to resolve
production, maintenance and repair issues.
- Perform color matching of supplied material.
- Read and understand job tickets. -Complete necessary job
- Command of technical vocabulary and the ability to communicate
effectively with electronic prepress, press operators, customer
service, vendors, equipment technicians and customers is
- Clean and maintain work area.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be able to differentiate between colors and
will be required to complete a color test.
- All equipment operations are controlled via computer interface.
-Position requires the ability to navigate through multiple
computer screens quickly and efficiently.
- Computer software application experience in a prepress
environment and experience in digital color control, color
manipulation, and experience operating HP and -Kodak Nexpress a
plus. - -
- Successful candidate must possess solid organizational and
problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced
environment with little or no supervision.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and quality and safety
- Ability to apply written instructions to job set-up.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending, walking,
standing, stooping, pulling and pushing with or without reasonable
- Must be available for overtime during the week, and on weekends
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad, Waukesha , Digital Press Operator-Sheet Press Nights, Other , Delafield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!