Night Shift Finishing Machine Operator - New Berlin Moorland Road
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: September 20, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
Description:Quad In-Store is currently seeking entry-level and
skilled machine operators 3rd shift ($17.50 - $19 / hr. depending
on experience) to work in our facility on Moorland Road in New
Berlin. Machine operators are responsible for the setup and
operation of finishing equipment, including but not limited to Die
Cutters, Guillotine Cutters, and Stock Mounters. - -This is a 3rd
shift position, Mon - Fri. from 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
Job duties for this position include, but are not limited
- Perform set up and operation of various finishing equipment to
- Inspect products to determine conformity to quality
- Move work-in-process to and from the machine via an electric
pallet jack or forklift. -
- Read and understand job tickets.
- Complete necessary job paperwork.
- Report productivity achievements, and waste/defects.
- Adhere to production schedule and quality
- Communicate effectively with supervisor, finishing operators,
material handlers, and co-workers.
- Clean and maintain the work area.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and production
adjustments of equipment as needed.
Qualifications:The ability to bend and lift 10-15 pounds
continuously, ability to lift to 70 pounds occasionally, stand for
long hours and use hands and wrists continuously in a controlled
movement. Receive and follow instructions and use vision to
identify defects, performing repetitious tasks in a fast-paced
atmosphere with or without a reasonable accommodation is necessary.
Mechanical aptitude and excellent communication skills, including
good verbal and written comprehension are required. The ability to
perform basic math calculations is essential. Prior Machine
Operator experience and proven familiarity with finishing equipment
are desired.Education and Experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to receive and follow instructions and use vision to
identify defects. -
- Strong math skills and knowledge of simple computer
- Ability to read, interpret and process written job instructions
including those dealing with dimensions and quantity. -
- Must have attention to detail and ability to work
- Mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills. -
- Excellent communication skills, including good verbal and
written comprehension is required
- Experience with forklift operation and/or other material
handling equipment a plus.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad, Waukesha , Night Shift Finishing Machine Operator - New Berlin Moorland Road, Other , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!