Customer Care Rep I
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Customer Care Representative - Waukesha, WI
Kelly Services has an immediate need for a Customer Care
Representative for our client, one of the leading Health Insurance
providers located in Waukesha, WI
This is a long term contract with potential for perm placement
Pay rate: $17/hr
Work hours: 10:30am to 7:00pm Mon-Fri
As a Customer Care Representative you will be responsible for
functioning on a learning curve to become fully proficient in all
aspects of customer service, claims and/or membership issue
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs research and analysis, advocating on behalf of
customers through whole case methods.
- Learns to provide full service to members, providers, group
administrators, and brokers by processing health care claims,
handling inquiries, and/or performing membership functions.
- Performs at least two of the three functions routinely.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Receives inbound telephone calls or paper and electronic claims
from members and providers.
- Resolves issues for members, providers, group administrators
- Analyzes the situation and completes research to ensure no
rework or follow-up issues.
- Applies knowledge of policies and procedures, products,
legislation and claims workflow.
- Interacts with systems to ensure claims are paid or denied
based on terms of contract.
- Requires HS diploma or equivalent;
- 2 years of experience in an automated customer service
- Demonstrated ability to listen effectively, use probing skills
to obtain relevant information and establish rapport quickly with
customers and co-workers; or any combination of education and
experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to navigate on the computer
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience muti-tasking.
At Kelly Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 99
of the Fortune 100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring
managers rely on Kelly-- annually to access the best talent to
drive their business forward. If you only make one career
connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon
Let us help advance your career today.
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities,
Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for
this position, please use the "SUBMIT RESUME" button below to
submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you
may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position
(firstname.lastname@example.org). Your resume must be received via the
"SUBMIT RESUME" button included within**
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Waukesha , Customer Care Rep I, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!