Production Maintenance Electrician 3
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Job Summary AECOM is seeking an advanced Production Maintenance
Electrician with some PLC skills to join our team of multi-skilled
technicians in an Electrical Apparatus manufacturing facility in
- This position works 12-hour shifts on the Nights schedule
- On our schedule rotation of 3 nights on and 2 nights off; 2
nights on and 3 nights off - you?ll work 15 nights a month and get
paid for the whole thing! These production maintenance technicians
are responsible for providing an intermediate level of expertise in
installing, programming, troubleshooting, servicing and documenting
the electrical and controls needs of process / production equipment
in an industrial environment. Must have the ability to maintain,
improve, and participate in developing control systems, programming
ladder logic / PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE, Fanuc, MicroLogix,
ControlLogix, and PLC-5) and HMI. Works with Allen Bradley Controls
and instrumentation such as thermocouples and transducers, as well
as primary voltages up to and including 480v. The Production
Maintenance Electrician 3 must have the ability to identify and
correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment
evaluations to identify potential equipment failures. General
Maintenance of equipment will also be required.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs manufacturing
process / production machines, robots, automation equipment and
related electrical equipment, such as electrical control circuits
from 24v up to and including 480v AC, electro-mechanical test
devices, instrumentation devices, PLCs / ladder logic controllers,
and variable frequency drives as necessary.
- Calibrates instrumentation equipment and controls for optimum
- Support the procurement of spare parts.
- Identifies and documents cost savings.
- Utilizes strong mechanical and electrical skills in order to
- Performs preventive maintenance on process/production equipment
as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Responds and provides service and feedback to the customer on
all work orders while assuring compliance to codes, regulations and
- Recommends measures to improve maintenance methods and
- Safely performs functions of the position including following
proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis and
lockout/tag out procedures and wearing PPE as required.
- Operates various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments
to help provide energy efficiency solutions.
- Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools, laptop
computers and diagnostic hardware to perform work.
- Maintains a strict schedule in order to be successful in the
assignment, yet demonstrates flexibility in the day-to-day
activities and scheduling for the benefit of the customer .
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor. For more
information, please contact Stephen Senkowski at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-395-9621 ! Within AECOM, our
group provides facilities and production maintenance services for
our clients? industrial, manufacturing, distribution,
pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
- We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC
Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians,
Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Logistics / Crib
Management, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety
professionals inside our customers? facilities to keep their
infrastructure operating smoothly.
- These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer
competitive pay and a full benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 3 weeks of accrued Paid Time Off per calendar year
- 401k plan with 3% company match
- Employee discounts
- And much more ?
- And your benefits start the same day you do!
- Check us out at
- Come join our team! Minimum Requirements
- High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Three years of experience performing electrical maintenance on
industrial manufacturing process / production equipment, or
demonstrated equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up
to 30 feet or higher. Additional Information:
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a
pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position may require a valid Driver?s License.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States
- This position will require the ability to obtain a security
access badge at our client?s location.
- This position may require various shifts, weekends, and
alternative work schedules. Physical Requirements:
- Requires the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof
ladder, stepladders, and stairs at least 10 times during
- Requires the flexibility to bend/stoop, squat repetitive during
- Requires the ability to regularly kneel repetitive for
- Requires the ability to move in a 90-degree fashion on a
repetitive basis for shift.
- Requires the ability to stretch/reach on a repetitive basis for
- Requires the ability to walk extensively throughout the plant
- Requires the use of a Company/Client approved utility
- Requires the ability to differentiate colors pertaining to wire
- Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement. Special
- Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, hard hats
and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed. Cope with
demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the
work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and
overall contribution are maintained Preferred Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Industrial Electrical, Industrial
Technology, or related skilled trade program.
- NFPA-70E Training.
- Experience troubleshooting CNC Machine tools and controls.
- Experience with robotic systems and controls (Fanuc, ABB,
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing components up to 480v
- Experience troubleshooting 4-20mA and 0-10v circuits.
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing PLCs, such as
Allen Bradley, Fanuc etc.
- Experience using RS Logix, MicroLogix, ControlLogix and PLC-5
- Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing VFDs.
- Experience calibrating testing equipment.
- Experience utilizing a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance
Management System). Other Attributes:
- Must be willing to work overtime when required. May be required
to work holidays and weekends What We Offer When you join AECOM,
you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our
teams around the world are involved in some of the most
cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time,
addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built
environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that
encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company
culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee
well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to,
which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but
working to ?make amazing happen? in each neighborhood, community
and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in
each person?s potential, and we?ll help you reach yours. Business
Line Management Services
Keywords: AECOM, Waukesha , Production Maintenance Electrician 3, Other , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!