Company: HSA Bank
Posted on: June 19, 2019
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH),
focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and
serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can
support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based
health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending
Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and
Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and
thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one
portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million
members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health
by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As
of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings
comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in
assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA
Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
To provide world-class customer service to our Employers, Brokers,
Insurance Carriers, and channel partners. You will onboard our
small employer groups, which includes tracking and communicating
implementation timelines, educating your employers on their set up
and experience, and deliver on quality execution and employer
- On board small employer groups (generally employers with fewer
than 1500 Accounts) with HSA and basic FSA products.
- Manage and complete assigned one-time or recurring tasks for
Business Partners timely, efficiently, and accurately
- Completion of problem resolution for Business Partners in a
professional and timely manner.
- Read and respond in a professional and timely manner to all
- Proactively maintain ongoing communication. Effectively source
and identify client needs, gain feedback on service levels. Follow
through with meeting identified needs and/or escalate to management
- Handle confidential and non-routine information. Maintain
confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research
- Present HSA and FSA information in a group setting including
- Identify process improvement opportunities, initiate correct
action, and communicate this to management.
- Assist Partner Services Team with other duties during peak
where needed. 10.
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Indicate the education level, previous experience, specific
knowledge, skills and abilities required to meet the minimum
entry-level requirements for this position. This may include
special skills, licenses, certificates, etc.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability. Handles day to day
challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands,
shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of the
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule or additional hours
during peak season (October -- January).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: HSA Bank, Waukesha , Implementation Coordinator, Other , Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!