Forklift Operator - 3rd Shift
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Eaton's Electrical Power Systems division is currently seeking a
Material Handler - 3rd Shift to join our team. This position is
based at our North Street facility in Waukesha, WI.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
- Prepare, collect, and distribute to operators all materials
required to wind coils. Perform a variety of direct and indirect
tasks to optimize product flow and maximize the productivity of the
- Collect and distribute wire, insulating paper, leads, and other
necessary materials needed to wind coil orders.
- Verify that issued materials are the proper size/part number
and checks for damage and proper quantity.
- Return all unused materials to their designated locations
insuring that materials are properly marked so that inventory
accuracy is maintained.
- Operate paper sheet machine to cut insulating paper to
specified length sheets.
- Set up and operates the paper slitting machine which cuts rolls
of paper for coil winding operation.
- Operate several machines for sizing, cutting and drilling
materials used in the winding process. Assembles kits for coil
orders and fills bins of stock coil materials.
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the outstanding benefits we
- Health benefits and Vacation time are available to use day one,
Paid holidays, Shift premium, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental
Leave, Educational Assistance Program, Wellness Reimbursement, and
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree) is
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United
States without company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates
considered must live within 50 miles of the Waukesha, WI facility.
Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the
geographical area limitation.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Previous experience driving fork lift trucks.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Waukesha WI Loc 3
ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :094266
Keywords: Eaton, Waukesha , Forklift Operator - 3rd Shift, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!