Senior Business Analyst
Company: Generac Power Systems
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Senior Business Analyst - SAP Variant Configuration Company
Generac Power Systems Name Senior Business Analyst - SAP Variant
Configuration Employment Type Full Time Shift 1st It's a challenge
and an invitation. Most importantly, it's an opportunity to join an
industry leader. There's never been a better time to work at
Generac. We're shaping the market and investing in new companies
and new technologies. Our rapid growth equals rapid career
advancement opportunities for those who want to be challenged and
enjoy a fast-paced, high-performance culture. In the role
of--Senior Business Analyst - SAP Variant Configuration --working
in Waukesha, you will be a part of our Engineering team. As the--
Senior Business Analyst - SAP Variant Configuration --, you--are
the primary liaison between various business functions and the
Engineering function for setting up customer quotations,
configurable products, bill of materials, variant configuration
pricing and the underlying master data associated with the project.
This position is also responsible for SAP VC configuration
initiatives and being the subject matter expert in SAP Variant
Configuration. This role reports the Senior Manager of Engineering.
- Evaluates critical information gathered from multiple sources.
Reconciles conflicting information and decomposes high-level
information into a detailed functional design, distinguishing the
initial user request and underlying true needs in relationship to
the product configuration.
- Resolves system issues, defines mass data changes, tests system
functions, and trains super users.
- Sets up Options, Characteristics, BOMs and rules in ERP VC
based on the input from engineering.
- Performs a product ERP VC acceptance testing and
- Basic understanding of Object Orientated Programming and
- Advanced programming skills in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand complex products
- Ability to manage project deadlines Minimal Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience--
- 3 years of SAP ERP experience with a background in Production
Planning & Control, Variant Configuration and Engineering Change
- 2 years in manufacturing industry with knowledge of multi-level
configurations, make to order, make to stock, and order execution
and control;-- Other Qualifications:
- Experience in Windchill, CAD, or other drawing management
- Participation in at least one end to end SAP implementation,
including ALE, data migration and cutover activities as well as
integrating SAPVC with PLM, web applications using IPC or similar
- SAP Certified in Production Planning or Sales and
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and
hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee
is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent
may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The
employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific
conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and
continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close
vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel -10% go to
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Keywords: Generac Power Systems, Waukesha , Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!