Cost Analyst - Business Analyst
Company: HUSCO International
Posted on: May 7, 2021
This position is located in Waukesha, WI.POSITION SUMMARYHusco
provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a
fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. The
role of person will be to develop product costs, primarily for new
applications and will interface with virtually all departments of
the Automotive division. They will also review and make
recommendations for contract negotiations.Husco is committed to
building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal
'stamp' on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talent,
skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater
purpose to communities around the worldPERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop cost models. This person will interface with
engineering, advanced manufacturing, purchasing, finance and
management. Effective interpersonal skills, combined with a strong
sense of urgency, will be required gather information from these
departments and manage the assembly of costs. The end product will
be an accurate cost model based on input from each discipline that
can be presented to management for review.
- Review commercial agreements. With every customer and every
program, there are extensive commercial terms and agreements. The
person in this role should have good business to business acumen to
review these agreements and make recommendations to management.
This will require interfacing with legal council as well as
drafting up proposals to be reviewed by management and ultimately
provided to customers.ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- General product understanding. While this person is not
required to have a technical background, they will either need to
have, or be able to learn, generalities of our product which
includes basic function, general applications, design concepts and
manufacturing processes of sub-suppliers and Husco's final assembly
& test. Having or learning general product and process knowledge
will be essential for communication with other departments within
- Bachelor's Degree in Business.
- Cost accounting experience.
- Automotive market experience is a plus.
- Exceptionally good communication skills.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Computer skills, strong in Excel.
- Ability to learn and effectively use a business system (Ex:
Baan or more specifically our new IFS system)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet fixed
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of responsibility
and departments.HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Associated topics: analyze, bi, business, business analyst,
business intelligence, consult, inspect, investment analyst, law,
Keywords: HUSCO International, Waukesha , Cost Analyst - Business Analyst, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!