Posted on: May 7, 2021
The Treasury Analyst is a key member of the Treasury team within
the CentroMotion Corporate Finance group. The position is
responsible for performing continuous monitoring and reporting
activities related to the Company's global liquidity position.
Daily cash management activities including evaluating and reporting
the Company's daily cash and debt position and initiation of cash
transactions to support business requirements. As the Treasury
Analyst, you will cross functionally support other Corporate
departments and Businesses within the Company.Responsibilities:
- Daily cash management activities including prior day cash
reporting to management, daily receipts and disbursements tracking
and analysis and creation of wire transfers as necessary to support
global banking needs.
- Primary administration for treasury systems and banking
platforms including user setups, wire template creation and
approval, and tracking of users and bank account signers.
- Weekly preparation of Corporate cash accounting entries based
on daily bank activity.
- Bi-weekly consolidation and analysis of Global Cash
- Preparation and analysis of monthly borrowing base
- Preparation of month-end and quarter-end reporting and
- Management of intercompany loans.
- Monthly calculation/preparation of debt related accounting
- Preparation and analysis of monthly Global Bank Fee
- Initiation of borrowing transactions under the Company's credit
facilities and short-term funding programs in accordance with
internally established guidelines.
- Coordination of annual bank field exam and assistance with
- Assist with annual external audit as well as annual insurance
- Assistance with Letter of Credit issuance and tracking.
- Provide assistance with the management of the Company's global
insurance program and annual renewal.
- Back up administrator for travel and expense program.
- Performs other duties as assigned..
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant treasury, corporate finance,
audit or accounting experience or equivalent.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Knowledge of banking platforms is a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems including Oracle and Hyperion HFM
is a plus.
- Ability to analyze, communicate and present information
accurately and succinctly.
- Self-motivated and proactive, both with respect to problem
solving, managing workload, and own professional development.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently,
sets goals and objectives.
- Attention to detail and continuous improvement approach towards
recurring and new tasks.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Able to adjust to changing priorities and manage competing
demands. Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Changes
approach or method to best fit situation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Keywords: CentroMotion, Waukesha , Treasury Analyst, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!