Supply Chain Manager 2, Transportation
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 6, 2022
HNI Corporation is a global family of industry-leading brands
for the workplace and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where
people live, work, and gather. We pride ourselves on providing our
members with promising career opportunities, excellent benefits,
and a work environment where we all strive to make a positive
impact on others, upholding our beliefs in integrity, inclusion and
belonging. -What we need:We are looking for an innovative and
results driven Supply Chain Manager of Transportation to join our
Workplace Furnishings team in Muscatine, Iowa! - This position will
manage strategic partnerships and transportation initiatives to
increase scale, drive network optimization, and deliver exceptional
customer experience within HNI's supply chain. - - To be successful
in this role you must possess an ability to build relationships,
influence key internal and external stakeholders, and have a proven
track record of leadership. - What you will do:
- Execute a logistic supply chain that is integrated and
synchronized with the needs of the organization.
- Drive to optimize the entire network including demand
information from order to invoice, and material flow from supplier
to regional distribution centers or manufacturing facilities.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and suppliers
to drive improvement in cost and lead time.
- Manage processes which include concentrated areas of carrier
capacity, lead-time, inventory management and cost.
- Select carriers and logistics providers to ensure fast, secure,
and cost-effective delivery. What you have:
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Business Administration,
Supply Chain, Transportation/Logistics, or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience specific to logistics in freight and
- Experience with both project management and network
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, with a
high level of proficiency in data-driven decision-making.What
you're good at:
- Working on cross functional teams while demonstrating strong
dedication and a high level of flexibility.
- Continuous Improvement leadership, capable of identifying and
monitoring key performance indicators, drive performance
improvement, and own relationships with our carriers.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, including ability
to influence others and build rapport across members and
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with shifting
priorities and deadlines. HNI Corporation -(NYSE: HNI) is a
manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products,
operating under two segments. - The -workplace furnishings segment
-is a leading global designer and provider of commercial
furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. - The
-residential building products segment -is the nation's leading
manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.As one of the larger
employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019,
and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named
in 2020 and 2021 as one of America's Most Responsible Companies by
Newsweek. -How we act today protects how we live tomorrow. - Check
out our 2020 CSR Report here: -Diversity, equity, and inclusion
(DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are operational
imperatives. - We value each other's differences in experiences and
ideas to solve problems and better serve our customers. -Take a
look at our DEI goals here: -We offer Benefits on Day 1!Daily Pay -
we offer a voluntary benefit to gain immediate access to a
percentage of your next paycheck without having to wait until pay
day!To learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit We also
invite you to visit us at - -to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Waukesha , Supply Chain Manager 2, Transportation, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!