Class B Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Clean Harbors Germantown, WI is looking for a Class B Route Driver
to join their safety conscious team! Our Class B Route Drivers
operate a Box Truck, performing duties associated with picking up
hazardous and non-hazardous waste at customer locations and
transporting waste to a Clean Harbors disposal facility; this
position will make multiple stops per day and will have a mixture
of labor as well as driving duties. This is a local position and
will be home nightly with paid training!
Class B CDL and Hazmat endorsement required
Home daily with opportunity for overtime
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, average 8-10 hrs. a day
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly pay, paid weekly;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing Class B Box
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports, as well as, vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL, clean 3-year MVR;
- 1+ year experience operating a Box Truck;
- Hazmat endorsement required.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials . Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Waukesha , Class B Route Driver, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!