Major Account / Customer Executive - Supply Chain Execution
Company: Blue Yonder
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Major Account/Customer Executive - Supply Chain Execution
We are growing our sales team and looking for successful Enterprise
Account/Customer Executives to sell WMS/TMS software solutions
primarily into North America Retail, CPG and Manufacturing
* Virtual-based opportunity: Ability to travel 50% or more within
the U.S once travel restrictions are lifted.
* Consultative selling requiring deep collaboration with the BY
sales team, acting as a trusted advisor to customers to help sell
the value of our solutions across a variety of industries. The role
will require deep solution knowledge focused on transportation,
warehousing, order management and labor. This individual will have
an individual quota and be required to present to a range of
audiences, including C-Level Executives.
* Assist in development of Go To Market strategies and industry
specific playbooks within the SCE space, driving increased win
* Assist in driving 3x pipeline coverage on a 4 quarter rolling
sales outlook by confidently representing the Blue Yonder products
and portfolio of offerings.
* Responsible for developing executive and working-level
relationships with assigned target accounts, focused primary on the
finance, supply chain and IT divisions.
What you'll do:
* Partner with BY Sales Team to determine and execute the strategy
and sales processes for the allocated customers.
* Develops and delivers compelling value propositions based on ROI
* Develops and fosters a strong relationship as a trusted advisor
* Fosters positive relationships with the wider sales
* Identifies and utilizes appropriate internal resources to engage
in sales cycles.
* Identifies business plan and strategy, key decision makers, key
performance indicators, and budget constraints within each sales
cycle and plans and executes appropriately.
* Assists in the maintenance of accurate, comprehensive and updated
deal information within Salesforce.com.
* Achieve / exceed quota targets annually. These will be described
upon contract value.
* Actively understand each named customer's technology footprint,
strategic growth plans, technology strategy and its competitors to
remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the
customer or prospect.
* Conduct weekly customer discovery sessions to gain valuable
insight at prospect accounts. Construct and deliver innovative
customer presentations to position Blue Yonder solutions which can
help them achieve or exceed their goals.
* Deliver Blue Yonder's unique value proposition to prospects.
* Understand Value Engineering (VE), benchmarking and ROI data and
how they support the customer's decision process. Work with Sales
and VE to deploy tools effectively.
* Collaborate extensively with a broad ecosystem within Blue
Yonder, which includes all levels of the Sales organization,
Product Development, Professional Services, Transformation
Advisory, Business Development, as well as our Partner
* Possess a humble, hungry and smart approach to selling that
translates to a consultative sales approach.
What we are looking for:
* High comfort level and presence with senior executives.
* Bachelor's degree and 10+ years large software company experience
with success selling enterprise-level, complex software sales.
* Cloud and ERP sales experience; SaaS based supply chain
management execution solutions
* Proven quota attainment record
* Proven experience selling Consulting, Cloud and Education
* Experience in a team-based selling environment.
* Exceptional presentation, facilitation, communication and
* Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time
enterprise solutions software
* Previous SCM (supply chain management) and SCE (supply chain
execution) solutions sales experience at the enterprise-level ($1B
annual revenue and above)
* Experience and success selling Implementation consulting
* Proven sales quota attainment track record
* Proven new business development skills.
* Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and
* Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their
values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success - and the
success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out
here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for
fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out
Blue Yonder's inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our
commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in
all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: Blue Yonder, Waukesha , Major Account / Customer Executive - Supply Chain Execution, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!