Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold , Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee ,
Entenmann s or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world s largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
The Transport Driver position is responsible for safely operating a
tractor-trailer vehicle, loading, unloading, reloading product,
deliver of product to designated locations. Follows all safety
procedures as set forth by the Company.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Great starting pay: $ 25.81/hr!
- Union position!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring and maintaining a safe environment
through compliance of all Company, local, State and Federal
mandates or programs.
- Report to work on time when scheduled. Will be required to work
scheduled and unscheduled overtime based upon business needs. May
be scheduled to work extra days.
- Accountable for the proper count and verification of all
incoming and outgoing product loads and returns. Must be able to do
- Associate is required to load equipment from the sale centers
and count the number of dollies, blue baskets and grey baskets that
are being brought back on the trailer and document the equipment
- Maintains cleanliness of tractor interior.
- Report any issues of problems encountered during the execution
of duties to Department Manager/Supervisor.
- Associates subject to weather conditions including snow and ice
as well as temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than
- Required to properly wear company issued PPE up to and
including safety shoes and bump cap.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is preferred.
- Must have two years experience driving tractor-trailers - with
no accident or points in the last three years.
- Must be able to drive a Manual Transmission.
- Must be able to be Doubles Certified within the first month of
- Must possess clean, verifiable Class A driver s
- Knowledge and compliance of FMCSR as well as State and/or Local
- Record and maintain documents required by the company and
- Must be capable of climbing up and down building stairways and
ladders to perform the tasks required.
- Must be capable of exerting necessary force to move equipment
in the distribution process.
- Tasks require sitting and driving for long periods, standing,
stooping, reaching, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping,
bending and twisting.
- Mental and visual ability to identify rack and/or container
labeling. Perform repetitive tasks following specific
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy
that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and
employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Waukesha , Transport Driver, Professions , Cicero, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!