Part Sourcing and Inventory Specialist
Posted on: September 17, 2022
The Part Sourcing and Inventory Specialist supports Safelite's
Right Part, Right Place, Right Time, Right Cost vision by ensuring
that our Technicians have the necessary inventory to complete the
work at their scheduled appointment time. This inventory purchasing
and procurement professional locates and sources out of stock items
through internal and external sources to ensure a seamless customer
experience.What You'll Get
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
www.safelitebenefits.com.What You'll Do
- Locate and source out of stock items assessing internal
channels (in store, alternative warehouse locations, distribution
center), including substitute options as well as external channels
(third party vendors) to secure the required part in the timeliest
and most cost-effective manner.
- Monitor and track inbound shipments using multiple technical
systems and effectively communicate with customers and the Service
Delivery team regarding expected delivery times and delays.
- Confirm receipt of vendor and dealer sourced parts, audit
invoices, and follow up on purchase order discrepancies.
- Collect VIN and insurance verification information, and ensure
parts meet quality standards using multiple systems and visual
- Partner with key internal collaborators to ensure receipt and
delivery of parts and provide clear communication and information
to the customer to drive exceptional experience.
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- Education: High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of related experience required - demonstrated
customer service, time management, and organizational skills.
- Comfort using a computer with the Microsoft Office suite and
other standard office equipment, such as: phones, calculators, copy
- Ability to communicate frequently with customers, associates,
vendors, and others and be able to exchange accurate information in
a friendly, professional, and timely fashion.
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: ability to occasionally lift and carry
up to 35lbs for short periods of time.
- Purchasing experience/Inventory management preferred, but not
Keywords: Safelite, Waukesha , Part Sourcing and Inventory Specialist, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!