Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: March 7, 2023
- Design major and minor modifications to electrical systems to
help incorporate installation of HVAC equipment.
- Complete design/build electrical design of major building
- Develop system design concepts and the scope design, along with
the scope documents (drawings and specs).
- Finalize the electrical system design and prepare construction
documents after the contract award.
- Inventory existing equipment and evaluate the condition and
operation of existing building systems.
- Check existing drawings and survey existing site conditions to
determine the best possible locations for new equipment.
- Identify problem areas that will affect design of new
- Review shop drawings.
- Update construction documents and develop final
- Perform preliminary cost estimates.
- Provide technical assistance to operations during the project
- Work in conjunction with the project Mechanical Engineer to
assist with system design and scope design concepts and
- BSEE from an accredited college or university is
- Professional Engineer registration in states where projects are
conducted is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing traditional plan and
specification projects in the construction industry.
- Experience working on lighting design is a plus.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Waukesha , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...