Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Receives, reviews, and prepares the kit of machine parts for
- Reviews build manuals that include drawings and bill of
materials. Reviews instructions for assembly; arranges parts and
materials. for the machine to correspond to sales order
- Inspects and prepares parts. This may involve removing small
quantities of metal to reduce sharp edges and/ or to produce close
fit between parts.
- Drills, taps, or reams holes and performs other secondary
machining operations in metal or plastic pieces using hand
- Aligns components and attaches with bolts, screws or various
- Installs moving parts, such as gears, shafts, levers, or
bearings, and verifies correct operation of components.
- Uses a wide variety of precision measuring and gauging
devices.Skills:machine assembly, BOMs, machine building,
electro-mechanical, Assembly, schematic, drill, Mechanical
assembly, bill of materials About Actalent: Actalent connects
passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives
in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Waukesha , Electrical Technician, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...