Company: ODW LOGISTICS, INC.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Inventory Specialist holds the responsibility for performing daily Cycle Counts and maintaining the RMA Inbounds and Damage/Hold Area, while meeting company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Protects the accuracy, integrity, and salability of our client's inventory entrusted to us, through the adherence to standard operating procedures and meeting physical inventory and/or cycle count accuracy expectations.
2. Performs daily Cycle Counts and Count Requests.
3. Maintains RMA, Inbound, and Hold Areas.
4. Restocks over picks.
5. Safely and efficiently uses appropriate power equipment (forklift, standup, walkie-rider) in prescribed work methods and utilizes radio frequency equipment as required.
6. Maintains equipment and materials in neat, clean and orderly fashion.
7. Inspects equipment and reports any maintenance issues.
8. Complies with OSHA and company safety policies and procedures.
9. Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
--- Previous experience with operational equipment; to include narrow aisle reach trucks, counter-balance forklifts, RF scanners and WMS. Completion of company training program on equipment usage.
--- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
Ability to follow directions, function as part of a high-performance team, read, write legibly perform basic math functions, count, focus on accuracy and pay attention to detail.
--- Methodical processing of information.
ODW is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: ODW LOGISTICS, INC., Waukesha , Inventory Specialist, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
here to apply!