Quality Technician - Sr.
Company: Engineering Specialist
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Description:As a Senior Quality Technician, you will contribute
to the success of our organization by ensuring all finished
products are built properly and meet all technical and quality
standards. Essential Functions:
- Conduct the most complex quality reviews by completing
point-to-point checklist and testing based upon schematics.
- Conduct visual inspection of wire and wire size.
- Ensure overall quality of wiring (wire whiskers, pinched
insulation, wires termed in proper location, etc.)
- Identify and escalate quality control issues to Quality
- Determine severity of industrial control panel issues and enter
data into quality control application.
- Serve as a resource to technicians in understanding quality
- Identify and recommend possible areas of improvements in
quality control processes.
- Communicate issues to Account Leads for corrections on
- Escalate any quality issues to Account Lead that may result in
- Maintain clean work area; promptly remove debris.
- Follow and comply with all safety protocols and work
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Must hold valid driver's license with ability to travel to
other work locations.
- 2 years of experience in building industrial control
- Possess basic knowledge and understanding of NEC, UL 508A, and
NFPA79 standards.Preferred Education, Experience and Licensing
- 2 years of experience in a quality control role or similar
Keywords: Engineering Specialist, Waukesha , Quality Technician - Sr., Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...