Enterprise Network Architect
Company: ProHealth Care (WI)
Posted on: September 12, 2018
The PHC Information Technology Division supports our community-focused healthcare system with 18 primary care facilities, 3 hospitals, home health care, hospice services, long term care and senior residence communities, health and a fitness center. We have attained national recognition for our pioneering approach to business intelligence and population health management. We were the first system to use Epic's Cogito data warehouse in a production environment which afforded our ACO a method for managing their population's health. We have successfully attested for Stage 1 of meaningful use for our hospitals and physicians, as well as have attained Stage6 designation on the HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model (EMRAM). We continue to be a leader in providing effective technology in support of our organization's healthcare strategies. ---Hours: Monday - Friday and off-hours as needed to support infrastructure and project work. Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Benefits FTE: 1.00 This position identifies enterprise business value that utilizes IT as an enabler, aligns business and technology strategies, reviews and recommends business value and asset optimization solutions and advises on high impact activities. Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Visualize - Research business and technology trends. Influence business and technology direction.
- Strategize - Develop strategies based business goals, strategic priorities and business enablement needs. Collaborate with other IT groups and business to identify and prioritize business capability improvement prospects that utilize IT as an enabler.
- Monetize - Apply a value framework to understand and develop business cases.
- Analyze -Efficiently deliver business value and asset optimization technology planning services such as business and technical assessments and roadmaps to introduce new technologies, platforms and applications. Carefully identify and consider feasible options.
- Advise - Present persuasive recommendations that are well-supported by clear, concise and logical approaches based on relevant information and circumstances. Take into account new information as it becomes available.
- Institutionalize - Utilize and contribute to the development of Enterprise Architect frameworks and reusable artifacts resulting in significant improvements in Enterprise Architect service delivery. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least 6 years of related technical experience, with 8 or more preferred.
- ITIL knowledge preferred. #LI-MD #GD-POST *CA ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org. ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect - the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued. ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: ProHealth Care (WI), Waukesha , Enterprise Network Architect, Professions , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!