Account Manager (Inside Sales)
Company: Dedicated Computing
Posted on: May 10, 2020
The Account Manager is the internal customer champion within
Dedicated Computing and the face of Dedicated Computing to its
customers. The Account Manager is responsible for guiding our
organization in successful execution of business operations in
support of our customers needs for products and services. The
Account Manager is responsible and accountable for managing
Customer accounts by providing regular, proactive communication,
day-to-day support, managing product lifecycle, managing the
customer forecast and being the advocate for customer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
Communications & Sales
- Proactively communicate with external and internal stakeholders
with the goal of maintaining and improving customer
- Partnered with the Account Executive team, drive the account
strategy including responsibility and authority for delivery of
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with customer
- Identify and communicate new lines of business within assigned
accounts through marketing and sales processes.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to add value to current
customer programs through software or services.
- Act as the primary internal point of contact and escalation
point between customer and Dedicated Computing.
- Initiate and drive customer escalation processes and
proactively communicate with customer and internal teams on
- Proactively monitor customer satisfaction level including
customer scorecards and lead continuous improvement actions in
- Create quotations and manage pricing for released products.
- Establish and maintain consistent forecasting practices with
the customer and, using the ERP system, drive forecast into demand
and supply planning processes.
- Collaborate with customers to improve demand forecast
- Recommend and drive process and communication improvements with
customers and internal stakeholders.
- Act as a point of escalation for all internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate customer meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews,
either at Dedicated, the customer site or via remote
- Understand and ensure execution to the terms and conditions of
customer contracts including Master Supply Agreements, Statements
of Work and related amendments.
- Setup and maintain customer view of the Dedicated extranet.
Lifecycle & Bill of Material Management
- Proactively drive life cycle management strategy and product
phase-in and phase-out plans.
- Identify program level transition opportunities and work with
the PMO, Outside Sales and Product Manager to initiate the
- Coordinate with Sustaining Engineering, Product Management and
Sourcing on platform End of Life (EOL).
- Initiate & coordinate the Engineering Change Order process as
- Coordinate with Sustaining Engineering & Procurement on
customer process change or product change requests through the
documented change management process.
- Take responsibility and authority for delivery of results to
customers and internal support teams.
- Make decisions on behalf of Dedicated in support of the
customers and business objectives.
- Drive efficient use of time in the business and direct the
efforts of others through good organization as well as excellent
oral and written communication.
- Use critical thinking and experience to make recommendations
and decisions that improve customer satisfaction while maintaining
or improving the profitability of the enterprise.
- Work closely with all parts of the organization, internal and
external, as an active team member and leader.
- Recommend, participate in and lead process improvement
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree and at least 3 years of experience managing
customers in a related technology industry or at least 1 year of
experience managing OEMs; or equivalent combination of education
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be PC literate with experience using ERP systems and
Windows Office applications.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and margin.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work as a member of a
- Ability to travel to customer locations, approximately
- Extensive knowledge of the computer industry.
- Experience within Military, Medical, and/or Simulation
- Experience working with forecasting and data analysis
- Valid Drivers License.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; talk; and hear. The associate frequently
is required to sit. The associate must occasionally lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an associate encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. This includes a highly
regulated, climate-controlled, low to moderate noise
Keywords: Dedicated Computing, Waukesha , Account Manager (Inside Sales), Sales , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!