Sr Director Pre-Sales (Supply Chain Planning)
Company: Blue Yonder
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Senior Director, Pre-Sales - Planning
Virtual United States
Blue Yonder is searching for a Senior Director Pre-Sales that has
enterprise level software solutions pre sales experience in supply
chain and manufacturing planning software applications to assist us
in our efforts to increase and support our client base. This is a
virtual role that will report to the GVP, Global Solutions &
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Accountable for creating operational efficiency for the Pre-Sales
* Communicates strategy for Pre-Sales team while working closely
with direct reports to ensure proper implementation, follow-up and
follow-through of strategy.
* Conducts and develops team to conduct effective discovery
sessions with customer prospects.
* Coordinates and executes sales consulting activities.
* Defines and convincingly communicates Blue Yonder s product value
* Defines the general messaging and presentation of the vision,
specific sales cycle messaging, demo development and competitive
* Deliver and assist team to deliver highly skilled sales
consulting presentations to customer prospects.
* Develops and maintains strong working relationships with all
functions of Blue Yonder to effectively drive the achievement of
* Develops strong long-term industry and client relationships that
will cultivate business opportunities.
* Drives and successfully leads the pre-sales team in the region
against measurable set targets, goals and objectives.
* Interfaces regularly with customers and prospective customers to
discuss their needs and the long-term value of Blue Yonder
* Monitors and reports key information and metrics to the GVP,
Pre-Sales and meeting team pre-sales quotas.
* Performs research, understands and disseminates competitive
intelligence to the team and aids in the incorporation of
information into the sales cycles.
* Prioritizes demos, pre-meeting coordination, meeting agendas and
post-meeting follow-up key activities.
* Prioritizes field issues and ensures effective resolution.
* Provides personal growth and development to Pre-Sales Consultants
in order to achieve professional excellence.
* Recruits, engages, manages, motivates and retains an experienced
world-class pre-sales team. Responsible for the quality and
innovation of the sales presentations and building the framework
surrounding all related activities to ensure that it can scale with
* Reviews and is familiar with product documentation.
* Shares best practices, proven business processes and apprises
customers of new Blue Yonder solutions that will drive growth
within their business.
* Communicates customer requirements to New Product
Development/Product Management Group and participates in the
various Supply Chain Planning core Product Accountability Committee
* Proven leadership experience, managing a team (direct or virtual)
or significant project or deal management
* Significant experience in a pre-sales role
* In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Planning solutions, processes,
procedures and best practices
* Can demonstrate relevant knowledge and experience to foster
confidence from the team
* Strong communications skills with the ability to guide an
audience through clear, concise communication techniques.
* Ability to work collaboratively with and lead other team members
to achieve desired goals and objectives both internal and
* Effective public speaking skills with the ability to control an
audience convey necessary concepts and overcome objections.
* Flexible team player with the desire to pursue personal and team
* Ability to travel throughout North America as required.
* Motivated, confident, self-sufficient and able to contribute from
* Focused and determined with growth mindset for both self and
* Well organized and consistently meets commitments.
* Well-developed interpersonal and communication, problem solving,
diplomacy and influencing skills.
* Executive presence and credibility at C-Level
Supply Chain Nation
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their
values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the
success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out
here: Core Values
Check out Blue Yonder's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform
for supply chain trends and innovations..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which
Keywords: Blue Yonder, Waukesha , Sr Director Pre-Sales (Supply Chain Planning), Sales , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!