Director of Sales and Marketing
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Home Find Your Community Lifestyle Options
- Independent Living
- Lifestyle Options
- Memory Care
- Skilled Nursing & Rehab
- Affordable Senior Apartments
- Short Term Stays Resident Experience
- Life Enrichment Programs
- Fine Dining
- Award Winning Programs Resources
- Financial Planning About Us
- Staff Leadership
- Our Mission and Values
- Heart of Caring - 2014
- Heart of Caring - 2015
- Heart of Caring - 2016
- Service Culture
- Notice of Privacy Practices Careers Blog Sitemap Failed loading
page (Protocol "" is unknown) Jobs - Senior Lifestyle Corporation -
Director of Sales and Marketing in Waukesha, Wisconsin - Careers at
Mission Creek Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate or
Current Employee? Log back in! Director of Sales and Marketing
Requisition ID 2021-17641 City Waukesha State WI Requisition Post
Information* : External Company Name The Senior Lifestyle Company,
LLC Position Type (Portal Searching) Regular Full-Time Overview
This individual is responsible for fulfilling leasing and move in
goals. They are also expected to maintain a positive image of the
community with referral sources, residents, and staff personnel.
They supervise the sales and marketing personnel at the community.
- Schedule, organize and conduct tours with prospective resident
of independent and assisted living, memory care and skilled
- Respond and follow-up with to all walk-ins, phone ins, mail-ins
timely and appropriately.
- Create, plan, and implement with Sales and Marketing Team and
Program Director events to bring in prospective residents such as
but not limited to: seminars, speakers, themed events, and family
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with
residents, families, and professional providers of care.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all software programs.
- Participate in weekend call coverage in Manager Rotation.
- Manage move ins and move outs to achieve maximum revenue.
- Treat each inquiry with value.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Corporate Director
of Sales in development and implementation of the quarterly
- Create and implement a strong community outreach program.
- Media and Marketing Planning Implementation.
- Meet all expectations of occupancy and budget.
- In consultation with Executive Director; hire, train,
discipline, and terminate departmental employees in accordance with
Senior Lifestyle Corporation policy.
- Keep Executive Director informed of all sales activity
- Maintain Senior Lifestyle Hot Board/Move in Move out
- Communicate any special needs of the incoming resident to the
- Manage use of sales toolbox.
- Assure that staff investigates every alternative before closing
- Keep informed of all trends, developments, concepts, and
techniques in his/her field that affect product.
- Understand the need of the senior and the aging process.
- Maintain and work an active, meaningful waitlist.
- Plan and implement special events monthly which prospects
- Update competitive analysis quarterly.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information.
- Comply with all Senior Lifestyle Policies, cities, state, and
federal regulations pertaining to Residents' accounts as it relates
to Medicare, third party billing, etc.
- Interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the
organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications Level of
Formal Education: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or
university preferred, or one to two years' experience and or
training, or equivalent of education and experience Area of Study:
N/A Years of Experience: Type of Experience: --Previous
sales/admission experience in senior living Special Certifications:
Language Skills: English Technical Competencies:
Skills and Ability:
- Strong communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
and meet deadlines. Information Systems: Personal Attributes: N/A
Other/Preferred: Driving Requirements Does this job require the
ability and license to drive an automobile? _X Yes No Is driving an
automobile an essential function of this job? --_X__Yes No A clean
driving record with no more than one violation and/or accident
within the past 5 years is required for this position
Management/Supervisory Authority Does this job manage or supervise
associates? X Yes No Options Apply for this job online Apply Share
Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Need help finding
the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click
here to get started. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Waukesha , Director of Sales and Marketing, Sales , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!