Inside Sales Associate
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Location: SPP Milwaukee, WI - 457A; W229 N1844 Westwood Dr,
Waukesha, WI - 53186Job Summary:The Inside Sales Associate works
with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure
a smooth sales process.Responsibilities:
- Establishes relationships with customers by assisting walk-in
and phone customers, representing the company in a professional
- Processes, pulls and distributes customer products quickly and
- Handles questions and complaints in a timely and professional
- Accurately performs data entry of sales orders to generate an
invoice of products ordered to be picked up or delivered. Secures
payment of invoice with proper funds or obtain credit authorization
in accordance with company policy.
- Evaluates and determines disposition of warranty items handled
at the counter, as prescribed by the manufacturer's warranty policy
and customer needs.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of
vendor's production and delivery schedules.
- Assists in receiving, shipping, and general warehouse
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years related inside sales experience preferred.
- The ability to move 100 pounds with a dolly.
- Strong counter "presence" and the ability to deal directly with
customers for a large portion of the day.
- Strong customer-service attitude.
- Good computer skills including MS Office programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with
inventory, product allocations and customer issues.
- Familiarity with a related product line such as pool supplies,
parts, chemicals or pool construction helpful.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.Why not work for an
INDUSTRY LEADER?POOLCORP is the world's leading distributor of
outdoor living products. We operate in more than 400 Sales Centers
in 13 countries with nearly 6,000 employees who proudly service the
needs of our customers. The POOLCORP network includes SCP
Distributors, SCP Distributors International, Superior Pool
Products, Jetline and Horizon Distributors.Why POOLCORP?At POOLCORP
you'll find plenty of excellent career advancement and training
opportunities to support your career growth. Our generous benefits
package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage,
401 (k) with 4% company match, education reimbursement, paid time
off, and more! As a company, we value integrity, trust, diversity,
and ingenuity in everything we do, including our employees. Our
family-oriented, hometown culture is supported by a stable, growing
company - giving you the best of all worlds.So, end your job search
here - at POOLCORP - Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life!POOLCORP is
a drug-free company and an EOE M/F/V/D.To apply, email
Keywords: Poolcorp, Waukesha , Inside Sales Associate, Sales , Waukesha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!